Thursday, July 14, 2011

Freedom to love others


Identifying Freedom
So as I explained earlier there is a deeper understanding to the freedom that is gained from the “faultless law” which is the law of following the instructions and teachings of Christ. WE gain freedom from our faults and our sins are forgiven. In addition we also gain the freedom to love others which is the understanding that the same grace we are given other individuals are given the same grace.
At the supermarket, work, home anything little or big….they deserve the same grace. Jesus died for them, his blood washes away their sins, faults, wrongs and iniquities as well as our own.
The freedom is in understanding and accepting this truth. What a concept! Release those irritations, anger, frustration or even deeper emotions towards someone who wronged you. Don’t let them get the best of you! Give them the rest of you, love them and forgive them. Say a PRAYER for them!
The blessing is the freedom to enjoy your day!! Enjoy your day allowing the Lord to love others through you!
Father, I ask that you show me those people who need an extra prayer. Show me that person you have placed in my path in which your looking to give them love through my actions. God I desire nothing more to be an instrument for you today! Guide my heart and my mouth to do and say your will. Forgive me of my sins and Lord I pray you bless those who have also wronged me. Those who I remember and those who I have forgotten, father bless. Thank you Lord for this day! In Jesus Holy name I pray! ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment